Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Smile!

yes im here again :-)

reading my first posting makes me think that i sounded morbid.. *ahakz*
wayyyyyy different than what i really am.. hey hooo nooo...

so allow me to rectify meself ..

since i dun think any of these will be of any interest to anyone but myself .. i intend to make this my personal ramblings .. *hehe*

been awhile since i signed up to this blog. i lost myspace, the one iv been tinkering with .. duno wat happen to it. lost the password too .. just as well.. dah takdir .. ahakzz.

so i left this one empty and wanting .. *pun intended* hehe.. for almost a year . .really???
perhaps, its not important.

until today, tht is... yess!!! 7th july .. this is history!

and waddaya know... it rainsssssssssss!!

perfect! like poets and day dreamers who got their ideas when it rains .. out came mine..
tht and also the fact tht im staring at the same page of my report for an hour now..

may as well make my brain useful.. ahakzz.

ok, note to myself..
*hide*

there.. i g2g now. SMILE!!!!

2 comments:

bluewonder said...

noora,

yeayyy! I'm the first here. Let me be the person to officiate this blog of yours by saying what u probably say berpuluh-puluh kali in a month..."Dgn kalimah Bismillah..saya merasmikan...blog night and day ini" (sound effect -clapping of hands in the background). Long live Noora!!!

babul fatah said...

myrakkkkk!
hehe .. im sooo honoured darling.
didnt think it 'll catch any attention since it's only been 'born' a few hours ago.. ahakzz!
tq3x